Why join RCI?
RCI members profit from a unique network of pioneers in the sustainable chemical industry. They
- share knowledge and expertise with other members;
- make their activities visible to potential partners and customers;
- profit from the experiences of other pioneers on the way to a sustainable future.
Who can join?
Producing companies of all sizes as well as research institutes can become members of the Renewable Carbon Initiative. Membership fees depend on size and type of the applicant. Associations interested in a partnership are welcome to contact Verena Roberts for further information.
RCI offers its members
- A common voice for the renewable carbon economy.
- Increased visibility of their individual renewable carbon solutions.
- Collective advocacy work to create a supportive regulatory and economic framework.
- Support in finding solutions for your specific problems on the way to your renewable carbon goals.